Sunday 12 June 2011

The hardship of the journey...

hello everyone,

the following few days after my birth i was so excited and happy.but my excitement and happiness did not last longer to my expectation.i prepared a big list of "to-do" in the coming days.but i never thought that my all dreams would be shattered in a short period of time.

i have decided to visit so many people to be read by them,to get into their heart and make them feel the "heavenly world" of poetry,to make them smile for a moment,making them to think different above the daily boring routine,to make them realise the "real beauty" of life around,to evoke their sleeping soul from one corner of their body,to share the talent of my creator-RAJ and in the end to pass on a small message to the world..

but only i could get into the hands of few friends of RAJ and the effect on them was not so impressive.the dreams of mine and RAJ's were reduced to a silly joke..we both were so nervous and sad for this kind of response and a poor start..

the coming few days i had to sit in the old,1999 diary of RAJ..ideally,just smelling the odour of old paper the diary.even a layer of dust formed on the brown cover..RAJ was busy with his college life and was again happy with the fun and his friend circle,aborting the idea of writing poetry.

i thought will die alone without any friends,without moving out of this diary,without getting shared and without getting published.i thought RAJ's creative mind is taken aback and would never rise and he will atlast throw me into any of rubbish dust-bin..NO..NO..I CANT BEAR THIS..I CANT ALLOW RAJ'S TALENT TO MEET THIS DEADLY FATE..THERE SHOULD BE A WAY OUT..

and finally an interesting twist came into my and RAJ's life..it changed the remaing part of my life story..infact it created a new story of my life..

so guys keep your fingers crossed for that interesting twist of my life..will be back with my story..

yours loving-mr.poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment