Sunday 19 June 2011

THE TURNING POINT

Hello everyone,
I have been so eager to share this beautiful part of my life but my creator,RAJ,so called busy these days never allowed himself to sit before laptop and spare an hour for me.i feel pity not only on my friends but on all other “non-living things”(this is the name given to us by some bloody human) who never gets a mediator to express themselves.contradictory to human knowledge on all “non-living things”,we have lot more things and experiences to share,with not even a single page of rubbish or non-sense things unlike the so called “civilized humans”.but only few lucky guys like me gets chance to express their “beautiful story” via mediator like RAJ(thats why I love him from heart even though rough at mouth).
Hey I think we got diverted from the actual story.hmmm…ya got it.
RAJ got busy with his studies and never talked with me for many days.i thought that my end was near and was crying on my fate.everyone has some dreams,some goals,some desires,some expectation and a  desire to have long life,so I do.but sensing the death around me I lost all hopes,on God and also on RAJ.
But some important events of life happen without least expectation and they change your life.and I consider this event(the turning point)as the most memorable and sweetest part of my life.
One day RAJ read poem of a junior in his college magazine.he liked the poem so much and decided to talk with that girl.so he messaged her through facebook and after two or three days he got reply from her on his mobile.RAJ came to know about her and read the beautiful poems written by her.this friend(SHRUTI) and her poetry inspired him so much and he got transformed into a poet.the outer shell over his talent was uncovered by her.she came as light into his dark path and showed the way ahead.she transformed his life.
Now RAJ with his creativity and inspiration of his friend started a long journey into the “world of poetry”.into the world of imagination and creation,into the world of positive thinking..so now with his new poem,a new member was added to my family,a new thought to the world and a new friend to the literary world.i now discussed with my fellow beings,the situation under which they came to this world and the message they have in store.we all were so happy to be on this world,to be a part of RAJ’s life,to express the feelings into words and to make someone happy when they read us.
So guys if we poems can express our life story then why not you..pick up a pen or sit on your laptop and start expressing yourself..so that this world have a new story to know..
Yours loving,
Mr.poem

No comments:

Post a Comment