Wednesday 26 October 2011

Story #1

This blog is about the story behind my 1st poem 'LOVE STORY'..so let us begin our journey of story+poem..


LOVE STORY
Different is my love story,
But I have something to worry..

Mine was the love at first sight,
But it did not made my future bright..

Together everything we shared,
In the end she did not cared..

Enjoyed in all the known garden,
Scoldings I got from my warden..

She was to my life a divine boon,
She told 'marriage will be our very soon'..

Smile on face with eyes filled with tears,
Sorrows and scoldings in the end I have to bear..

She was to me everything,near and dear,
'I hate you',in the end I had to hear..
 ~Raj~
It was by accident or you can say by chance I became a poet.I never thought that I would be writing poems in my life.Sometimes situation make us do things which we never expect.Sometime it may be out of our potential or our imaginations.This applies to me.My birth as poet was situation based,but the situation was not a right one for a new poet to start with.A garden,a beautiful scenery,a mountain with river flowing by,etc could generate right thoughts for a new poet's birth..
But for offbeat people wonders happens at places and time unimaginable.I may be considered in those exceptional cases where a new idea/thought was forced to develop because of the situation and taking its advantage a new creation happens.
It was a sad evening for three friends in the medical boys hostel,2nd floor,room no-26.An open bottle of Sprite,3 half filled plastic glasses and 3 paper plates with Hyderabadi biryani on the reading table of Gova 's room.The sad atmosphere originated from the story narrated by him.The other two friends-Ram and myself,were sympathetically sad.They had to leave their cool drinks and biryani half eaten as a part of 'friend sadness ethics'.Gova was in love with a girl for four years and now because of his carefree attitude his story turned into an 'automatic break-up'.She ended their relation just by marrying someone else leading to an 'automatic break-up'.
We had never seen Gova 's sad emotions on his smiling face.As we were facing it for the 1st time me and Ram looked at each other 's face in confusion.Ram was good at handling such emotionally clad situations.So he started his sympathy speech with few pats in between on Gova 's back.For the first few minutes I hummed to the logical soothing sentences of Ram to Gova.But my thoughts dint allow me to sit quietly.I took a pen and paper and decided to scribble something to escape the eye contact with Ram.
As I started scribbling,a new idea emerged from one corner of my crazy mind.An idea to write a poem on the love story of my friend.I started penning down the all parts of my friend's sad love story and ended up generating my 1st poem.I read out my poem to Gova and Ram and they dint feel like appreciating it in this gloomy situation..
So an unusual situation made me a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment