Saturday 22 October 2011

I have a story to tell !

It has been long I handcuffed my pen,which is like a suicide to an author.Only a writer or a poem can understand the ugliest guilt he would have felt for not lifting his pen and paper.This condition kills a writer within,he gets frustrated at himself..even I think this may be a reason for suicide among writers(which is very rare).


But let us keep aside my 'personal philosophy' and begin a new journey..and I hope you all will hold my hand during this roller-coaster ride.

I am a poet basically and writing blogs is to add some sense and background to my poetry.Sometime the words used by a poet are so simple to understand but it the readers extract a different meaning to it according to their mood,nature,education and situation.And  the real experience and beauty of a poem can only be enjoyed when a reader steps into the thoughts of the poet.For this to happen it requires two humans to think alike and it is a rare phenomenon.

So to understand the depth of a poem,a poet must simulate the scene of his poem.This may be done by a brief introduction to the 'birth of poem' or tagging the 'imaginative story'/'real story' based on which he composed his poem.

Some poet believe that explaining a poem to his readers will reveal the secrets and real beauty of poetry.But I think there is always a story behind each poem.And knowing that 'behind the scene' story makes the reader experience each and every word of the poem.

So through my blogs I will try to pen down my stories behind each of my poem.So keep following.

No comments:

Post a Comment